The celebration of Rakhsha Bandhan honors the connection between siblings. Raksha Bandhan, also known as Rakhi, falls on August 22nd this year. Unfortunately, because of the lockdown limitations imposed by the current Covid 19 pandemic, siblings will not be able to celebrate Raksha Bandhan traditionally. However, this does not preclude the holiday from being observed.
There are a variety of methods to celebrate Rakhi without losing your passion while in lockdown. Here are a few good ideas that have been discussed.
Communicating via Whatsapp/Zoom video.
Video calls are the most effective approach to bringing all family members together, regardless of their location. All of the rakhi rituals can be carried out electronically using video conferences. Video conferencing allows people to exchange greetings and even visually load each other’s mouths with sweets. Conversations can be recorded and saved as memories as well.
Get Gifts Online
Because it is difficult, if not impossible, to visit marketplaces to buy Rakhi gifts owing to Covid, the best option is to obtain gifts from internet merchants. Rakhi presents can be ordered online from a variety of gift outlets. Rakhi presents are offered in a variety of price ranges. The presents are delivered to both domestic and foreign destinations by us. As a result, even if your brother or sister lives in any other town, city, state, or country, you may easily order a thoughtful gift for them without leaving your home.
The following are some of the most popular rakhi gifts for brothers commonly accessible in internet stores.
• Online stores sell various rakhis, including pearl rakhis, customized rakhis, designer rakhis, handcrafted rakhis, rudraksha rakhis, peacock rakhis, and more.
• Rakhi hampers with chocolates, almonds, or other dried fruits, Rakhi, Roli, and chawal.
• Leather belt and wallet as a gift combo for men.
• Mug and coasters with your name on them
• A celebration box with one box of cookies, one box of candy, and one box of almonds
• Personalised photo frame made of wood with your brother’s portrait
• Whisky glass set with your brother’s name engraved on it
• Journal with ruled pages or unruled pages and suede leather cover
The following are examples of Rakhi presents for sisters that are readily accessible in online stores.
• Personalised printed cushion with your sister’s image
• Chocolate bouquet with best chocolates and flourishing roses wrapped in double or even triple layer tissue wrapping
• Personalised mug with your sister’s image and Ferrero Rocher chocolate
• Celebration box with mini chocolates and candies which are sweet & sour
• Embroidered or Printed Kurtis in various designs
• Shampoo, face wash, lip balm, and deodorant in a beauty care hamper
Instead of traditional rakhi presents, you can choose Rakhi gifts online. Digital gifts are ideal for siblings who live far apart and are unable to visit owing to confinement. Digital posters, musicians on call, e-gift cards, e-greeting cards, customized digital messages, e-caricatures, and many other digital presents are available for purchase.
If you and your sibling live together during the shutdown, cooking your sibling’s favorite cuisine is a simple but pleasurable way to celebrate Rakhi. You can cook continental food for your sibling in addition to the traditional festival foods of Poori, Chole, Halwa, and Kheer.
You can’t go to a sweet shop during the lockdown to buy sweets, yet Raksha Bandhan isn’t complete without sweets. You can either bake your own sweets or get them online. Numerous internet retailers send high-quality sweets to your door. So order your sibling’s favorite dessert. Barfi, gulab jamun, Kaju katli, rasgulla, laddu, and other sweets are available in various online outlets.
Indoor games for the whole family include scrabble, carrom, ludo, poker, dumb charades, and many others. On the internet, you can find a plethora of creative indoor family activities. To make the games even more thrilling and exciting, hold tournaments.
Want an online cake delivery in Delhi/NCR? Think about Chaykala.
We offer best quality & freshly baked Cakes, Brownies, Cupcakes, Chai and more with super fast birthday online cake delivery. Our best selling cakes are Birthday Cakes, Anniversary Cakes, Eggless Cakes, Designer Cakes, Ferro Rocher Cake, Red Velvet Cheese, Fresh Fruit Cakes, Designer cakes, Customized Cakes etc.
Your Themes & Dreams and Our Passion for Baking of Vegetarian Premium Baked food products. Be it any occasion like birthday, wedding, anniversary or love proposal now you can order with us as we are just a call away. We use good quality & fresh ingredients with no synthetic flavors or preservatives.
Located in Lajpat Nagar, we deliver in entire Delhi/NCR.